Thursday, June 24, 2010

25 June 2010



We woke up to another lovely day at La Giraudiere, it is very hot and sunny already.

I will walk down to the village soon to get some more bread and also some yellow recycling bags from the Town Hall, as that is where we get them from.

As I walk down I pass the beautiful countyside including the lily pond, and I always stand and look at it for a few moments as I pass.

I just heard Bob say that he will be painting shutters today.

The girls; Kathyrne and Rachel will be finishing off clearing the wood they have worked so hard on.

Vicki and Kimberly have just set off to the village school to ask for permission to sit in at one of the teaching sessions.

We have our French Lesson this afternoon, so will finish work early.

We had lunch outside again and at 3pm our French Lesson.

Paul made a barbeque for dinner which we had about 8pm.

This is my last post and it is time to pack

Visit the working holiday in France for further info and links to further blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment